So i guessed im gonna start writing

After involved in blogging for about a 5 month,
i guessed iam gonna start wrinting..

So before dis iam not writing??

Ya, that's correct!

I solely copy and paste anything that found it is great to share..

Here is the 1st reason y i got involved in blogging world:

1. Money

i hope to get rich! anyone wanna be poor?
but i only got 5 dollar for 5 month hard work...

2. Bored

FYI: this is not me!

3. Exp/Knowledge..


Knowledge is power!

Then...

i am thinking...

to make this blog as


my own personal diary,

or the place where

i will put
my taught,
experience,
feeling,
and all little thing about my life.



I hope with this, i can gain a

-good writing skills,

-less grammar errors (as u can see above)

-making my life shareable and explorable to others


well, sharing is caring.. adios~




2 comments:

Sicreci said...

+Nice quote, n dude, write more? Haha...xD
+I'm sure u can cum up wif sth like d ones u posted...^^
+Waiting 4 it...

Ouu said...

G'luck mate~