The Analyst

This lyrics is sang by Delta Goodrem. Currently I really in love with this artist. My laptop always shuffling her album repeatedly everyday, but I never get bored to hear it again, and again.

Delta Goodrem is a nice and beautiful girl with a great voice, either in album or live concert. Try to watch its live video on youtube, and I am sure you will tantalizing until the end.

Anyway, this song relate to me so much. Even in every single word and line will reflect about me. I just need to change preposition 'she' to 'he' to use it in my resume.

Before I found this song, I thought that i am a weird person because of my style of thinking (check the lyrics to know my style of thinking). And after I found this song, I know that i am not alone. There is someone out there that have a same style with me.

Try to read this lyrics between lines and if you guys feel the same like me, kindly comment here. So we can meet up and make an organization for ourselves. I recommend "TAO- The analysis organization" as our club name. And the fees 100 buck per month will goes to me. Haha. Laugh out loud.




Prepare yourself to meet
The girl who cannot sleep
Dividing every question till the questions are comeplete
Every twisted tongue she studies everyone
She won't leave any stone unturned the night is oh so young

Oh oh she's traveling back in time
Questioning every line that someone said
Oh oh she's trying to understand

Free her mind she's always the analyst
Silent space the culprit the catalyst
Trying to make sense of her life
Digging around in the dirt she's a slave to the work
She's always the analyst

Can you be sure we haven't met see the eyes they don't forget
They wander through the passage-ways that tease a restless mind
Can't afford to slip the picture's gotta fit
Her world's a photograph that gets dissected bit by bit

Oh oh she's traveling back in time
Questioning every line that someone said
Oh oh she's trying to understand

Free her mind she's always the analyst
Silent space the culprit the catalyst
Trying to make sense of her life
Digging around in the dirt she's a slave to the work
She's always the analyst

Re-living the mistake she's made not a moment for the curious girl

Free her mind she's always the analyst
Silent space the culprit the catalyst
Trying to make sense of this life
Digging around breaking it down
Neurotic thoughts
Burning the ground
Every sight every sound

She's always the analyst





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love another..

In this live... :)

the fav all times.